Alien Registration Card (ARC)

Entering South Korea legally and making sure you are operating within the proper space is the concern of any company or individual trying to do business in South Korea. Navigating the legal framework and permissions of the various visa types can be daunting, which is why we have prepared an easy and quick needs assessment process for you.

Reach out to our Relocation team so we can begin to help you evaluate the best immigration solution for you when entering South Korea.

ARC (Alien Registration Card)

ARC permits in South Korea provide a legal right of passage to reside within the country long term for various purposes. People First Relocation specializes in the application process for ARC’s though out the various fields and professions in South Korea. Whether you need to apply for an ARC for study, work, or marital reasons, our immigration department can walk you through the process.


Visa Needs Assessment

With just a brief consultation with one of our Relocation team members, we’ll be able to help you confirm which type of visa status is the best solution for your specific situation. The rules and regulations are constantly changing for entry and rights for foreign workers in South Korea, so allow our need analysis session to clear up the grey areas and get you heading in the right direction.

Documentation preparation + Review

A complete and concise document set is required for all Alien Registration Card (ARC) applications in South Korea. The application requirements for each of the various types of permit are unique in South Korea. Our council service will provide you with the most up-to-date resources needed to make the application process both simple and convenient.

Application and Permit Issuance

After full review of the application documentation, PFR will continue forward and handle the immigration application process for you. We will arrange all required appointments with the authorities on your behalf, submit all required documentation, and return your documents with newly issued Alien Registration Card (ARC) right to your desk once the process is complete.


Our Visa & Immigration services offer full end-to-end solutions for foreign workers coming to South Korea on assignment. Our Relocation department can assist with working permits, spouse and family member visas, as well as education and travel permits for visitors and students respectively.

  • Needs assessment
  • Documentation Counseling
  • Visa Applications
  • Issuance of ARC
Taiwan Visa and Immigration services

If you’re ready to get started, request a quote and a representative from People First will get in touch to assess your needs.

Visa and Immigration questions or issues? Let us know, we can help.